Senin, 17 November 2008

The Dragon Ball Movie

Hmmm… I’m not sure whether this rumour is true but if it is, what is Hollywood thinking? According to most of the sources, this is only a Dragon Ball movie, not Dragon Ball Z. Which means, no Vegeta, no Cell

Here’s a picture of Gokou:

Of course, we recognise the “turtle” symbol at his back and the supposedly hmmm… dragon ball on his hand? Gokou is played by an actor called Justin Chatwin (Lost). The rest of the cast are as follows:

  • Jamie Chung as Chi-Chi
  • Emmy Rossum as Bulma:
  • Chow Yun-Fat as Master Roshi - I’m looking forward to this!!
  • Joon Park as Yamcha
  • Eriko Tamura as Mai
  • Texas Battle as Carey Fuller
  • Luis Arrieta as Weaver
  • Randall Duk Kim as Grandpa Gohan
  • Ernie Hudson as Master Mutaito
  • Shavon Kirksey as Emi

Kartun has no idea who are Mai, Carey, Weaver, Master Mutaito and Emi. I supposed they are characters developed by Hollywood to fill in the stories. Not mentioned in the list of cast is Kuririn, Gokou’s best friend! How can a Dragon ball movie be Dragon Ball without Kuririn. I wonder who’s gonna play that part…

The movie is said to be directed by James Wong and produced by Stephen Chow. It should be in the theatres by April 2009. Although I can’t totally agree with the cast, I don’t think I’m giving this movie a miss. It’s a Dragon Ball movie. Of course kartun will go!

1 comments:

Jack mengatakan...

Fantastic Series. I have seen complete serie sof it and find it very good one..I highly recommend you this movie..You will enjoy it.
Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies